Sunday 13 October 2019

Abstinance

Abstinence. I am going to stop smoking the wacky tabacco for three months. I'm not looking forward to the first month, because of withdrawal symptoms. I intend to carry out this duty to myself for several reasons; to show that I am capable of self restraint, to improve my mental health, to appease my friends and to overall get a better high when I do start smoking again, which will be only at weekends. I know that I have the power to stop myself from smoking it, i just haven't had a reason to do so before. My mental health has suffered because of this drug, there's no denying that. My closest friends believe that this will do me the world of good. And when I do start smoking again it'll be fresh and will actually affect me, unlike it does now.

I have began family therepy. The session was very interesting. The therapist was observing mine and my dads communications whilst asking us both questions. He asked about any problems that my father had about me, and asked me how I would describe my lifestyle. He then asked my father how he would describe my lifestyle. My dad made a comment about how he thinks that I might have autism/aspberges because of 3-4 different reasons. He only mentioned the one reason which was how if an older aged gentleman has a child with a woman the child is more likely to have autism. I laughed in shock when he brought it up. The therapist said that trauma in early childhood has similar symptoms of autism/asperges. I don't think i'm autistic..

I'm really not looking forward to withdrawal symptoms. It's gonna be a bitch because I've smoked every day for the past 3 years now. Every day. For three years. But to occupy myself I've bought the RPG Maker returns humble bundle which has me occupied from day to night creating maps, towns and villages. I love it. During my abstinence i plan on actually doing some real things, clean my act up kinda sorta shit ya know. It's about time that I get my shit together.

I'm going to get my shit together by stopping the weed for three months, stop getting takeaways and over comfort eating. Reducing my cigarette consumption to only at weekends with a drink, focusing on being happy with my sober self, and working on some real projects that are worth my time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment