Sunday 6 October 2019

Wacky Backy

Masta Rasta's

Afghani, Northern Lights, Presidential OG, Pineapple Express, Snoop's Dream, White Widow, Purple Haze, Moon rocks. In no particular order I want to try them all. I want to create my own strain, it would be for those who truly want their head bopped off. But I'd also have a more chillax option too. And I will sell it all in my coffee shop once it becomes legal here. Owning a coffee shop is my idea of ultimate joy. Something that I will imagine and hope for until the day it comes to reality. It would be the epitome of chillness. Along with recreational I would also advocate for my medical range of CBD strains. CBD is an amazing product that people really ought to know about.

It ain't all that good though

10% of regular cannabis users become dependent on it. You can develop a tolerance for it that 1 joint hardly affects you. Stopping cannabis will give you withdrawal symptoms, most notably heavy anxiety, followed up by mood swings and irritability. It's a bitch to deal with, and something that I don't particularly want to go through again. Some people think that weed gives people mental illnesses, but that's not entirely true. If you are already prone or at a higher risk to develop mental illnesses then smoking a lot of weed will speed up the development of your said mental illness. That's what happened to me, I smoked a shit tonne of weed and increased the development speed of my stress-induced psychosis. It doesn't help that I went through a trauma in my childhood.

Try it though, seriously.

Even despite the huge financial burden that I put myself through to support a habit such as mine, I have to recommend that everyone tries a joint at least once in their life; when they are in a good safe space where they feel comfortable, with people you feel comfortable around. Cannabis has given me so many good memories and feelings. Bursting out in laughter over nothing, forgetting about all your worries and as the song goes, "Don't worry - Be happy". Moderation is key though, if you can moderate your cannabis intake then you won't have any problems with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment